Unmatched legal talent and expertise both on-shore and off-shore is what makes our services reliable and efficient.
We provide top-notch document review and management services at affordable costs. The risks and uncertainties associated with large-scale document review projects are eliminated by integrating proven management practices and data management technologies.
Our solutions cover litigation, compliance, & transactional matters, including:
- Responsive and Privilege Review of documents in response to litigation or governmental inquiries, including issue tagging and production of detailed privilege logs
- Preliminary Review of documents for pre-litigation assessments and internal investigations
- Institutional document management
- Due Diligence Review of internal documents related to business transactions
- Hart-Scott- Rodino Compliance Review for 4(c) filing and Second Requests
- Sarbanes-Oxley Compliance Review of internal documents
& Quality Control
We begin every client engagement with exclusive consultations conducted by expert litigation and technology professionals. Hands-on supervision and quality control valuations are used at every step to assess document review goals.
Our full-time attorney teams in India are trained and supervised by
U.S.-licensed attorneys to:
- Learn overall project objectives
- Assess responsiveness and privilege
- Code documents based on issue designations
- Follow security and confidentiality requirements
- Utilize any necessary data management technologies & equipment
With a keen eye for detail, our management team ensures a thorough and timely execution of every project. We send reports on a regular basis so that clients can supervise progress. Cobra provides ready access to our clients globally to address the many issues that arise in a dynamic document review. Quality control is essential to every engagement. We employ exacting standards with the goal of exceeding our clients’ expectations. Finally, our engagements end as they began -- with consultations assessing the services provided and the goals met.